Christopher B. Harmon is dedicated to serving clients in Riverside, California, and the communities that make up the Inland Empire and the surrounding areas. His practice is focused on criminal defense — and nothing else.
Securing legal assistance immediately following a charge or arrest is the single most important step you can take in keeping your options open and assuring that you are treated fairly.
A Focused Practice in Criminal Defense
Unlike general practice firms that divide their time between several different practice areas, we focus solely on criminal defense. Criminal charges are serious matters requiring close, thorough attention.Our firm provides clients with experience and a deep understanding of criminal defense and the laws that may be used against them. We defend clients charged with crimes such as:
- DUI/DWI: including representation in DMV hearings
- Domestic Violence: including domestic abuse, child abuse/endangerment and restraining order cases
- Assault/Battery: including defense against simple or aggravated assault, stalking, harassment or other violence
- Sex Crimes: including confidential, aggressive defense against charges involving Internet sex crimes, rape (date rape, statutory rape) and other sex offenses
- Gang Crimes: relentless defense in all gang-related crimes, from assault to armed robbery to homicide
- White-Collar Crimes: sophisticated representation for clients facing charges involving embezzlement, Internet crimes, environmental crimes and other white collar crimes
- Juvenile crimes: including cases involving shoplifting, underage drinking, sexual assault and other charges
Experienced Criminal Trial Lawyer
Chris Harmon brings experienced criminal defense assistance and proven results to clients in Southern California. Chris Harmon’s criminal defense experience in Riverside and San Bernardino counties spans over a decade. He has received numerous accolades and awards including being President of the Riverside County Bar Association, being named to Best Lawyers, and being named to Super Lawyers and U.S. News and World Report’s Rising Stars List.
If you have been charged with a crime, the best way to ensure your rights will be protected and your options remain open is to contact an attorney as soon as possible. Contact us today to obtain a free initial consultation.